Sunday, July 1, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings 3

I posted two of these today because I realized I didn't want to be a week late. Everyone's talking about the new words and here I am lingering -- how terribly sad. Alrighty then, here it goes again:

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?

  1. Partner :: loyalty, trust, and love
  2. News :: CNN
  3. Foam :: soap suds
  4. Paycheck :: in two more days
  5. Me :: tough cookie
  6. Eight :: infinity
  7. Dairy :: soy
  8. Exciting :: travel and shopping
  9. Hockey :: Gretzky
  10. Socialite :: sociopath

4 comments:

Simone ( Exercising for comments) said...

Gretzky? Name of a team? Someone you know?

Soy - dairy substitute?

frenchkys said...

Wayne Gretzky, you know, the hockey legend from Canada. And yes, soy as dairy substitute. I've been drinking a lot of it lately. ;)

Titania Starlight said...

# 9 was the best. Looks like we have quite a few Gretzky fans. :o)

frenchkys said...

When he retired, I was crushed! Yeah, this week a lot of Gretzky fans unite. Great week to honor hockey AND Canada, too. ;)