Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's Its There Their They're

A-wesome!

Frizzy got 10/10 questions correct.

It's pretty obvious that she doesn't make basic grammatical errors. (aww, shucks, not always)
If anything, she's annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs. (err)
As far as people with bad grammar go, she knows they're only human. (of course! I mean, gosh, I'm all about imperfection!)
And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturbs her sometimes. (way to go with the it's!)

5 comments:

Trenting said...

Hmm.. I am afraid to say anything, for fear that it will not be grammatically correct.. [did I spell grammatically right?]

Steve said...

"Say it anyway"...

I learned that from my wife of 17 years...

lisa q. said...

Yay! 10 out of 10 for me too! Thank goodness since I teach English! :D

frenchkys said...

Hurrah to you and me, Lisa! haha are we grammar geeks or wut??

Trenting -- I'm with Steve on this. Don't worry, I hardly bite. And yes, you spelled it right. ;) Apparently, I like to rhyme, too.

OMG, I didn't mean to sound all infallible and spot-on with my grammar. I f*ck up just like everybody else. ;)

Char said...

Rhyming is fun!