Sunday, September 23, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings 15

This is my 100th post -- yay! Something worth celebrating, don't you think? With a cup of dark chocolate ice cream maybe? Well, not for another couple days or so. I'm still sick and my fever's gone up to 39 degrees. Damn you, Pete.

Anyway, it's time for unconscious mutterings. No fever or natural calamity can stop me from posting today -- except if the electricity went out. With my luck, I better do this fast.

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?

  1. Singles :: pre-sliced cheese
  2. Blaze :: hot surge of fire...like an unwanted fever
  3. Sandwich :: Philly cheese steak
  4. Outside :: I miss it
  5. Gooey :: my snot (sorry about that)
  6. Industry :: music
  7. Exclusive :: monogamy
  8. Warranty :: check the disclaimer!
  9. Magical :: fairy godmother
  10. Heels :: Manolo Blahnik

2 comments:

Zooomabooma said...

All the time my ex-girlfriend would show me Blahnik heels, and some were wayyyyyyy sexy!!!! But a wee bit expensive! Holy cow! If they didn't cost so much a woman should have a closet-full!

But I'd rather spend a few bucks and make a homemade Philly (style) Cheese Steak! (Ya can't truly get a real one outside of Philly... you can come close, but not the real deal!)

See ya! :)

Mo said...

congrats on 100 posts!
sorry you're under the weather
but dark chocolate ice cream is a great way to celebrate, in my opinion!