Sunday, September 30, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings 16

It's the last day of September and it also happens to be my parents' 27th wedding anniversary. 27 years! Amazing, ain't it.

To you, Mom and Dad -- remember that love transcends all. It may not be everything you need (that song, no matter how beautifully written, is bull, you and I know that), but it has certainly gotten you this far. Congratulations and I pray you guys bask in each other's love for many years more. I love you!!!

Now it's time for some Unconscious Mutterings...

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?
  1. Crook :: Hamburglar
  2. Career :: passion + work
  3. Freckles :: sunkissed
  4. Scramble :: eggs
  5. Mistake :: Do, or do not; there is no try. ~ Master Yoda
  6. Telephone :: chordless
  7. Thank you :: can't say it enough
  8. Obstruction :: of justice
  9. 24/7 :: McDonald's food delivery -- I miss it!
  10. SciFi :: Star Wars

3 comments:

Zooomabooma said...

Haa! Hamburglar! Best answer for Crook yet!!!!

And you're mistaken, Star Wars is SciNonFi... it's non-fiction, based on Actual Events a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away!

It's not fake!!!!!

(Man, i thought everyone knew that!)

see ya :)

frenchkys said...

I kinda knew it in my heart to be true, but my friends always teased me about it. Oh, peer pressure! Hahaha

BookGal said...

LOL - the Hamburglar. We tried to explain who it was to our 8 year old who thought we were nuts. You've got our favorite Yoda quote too.