Sunday, December 16, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings 24

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?

  1. Interview:: Job interviews. I just had one not too long ago and thank my lucky stars I got it.
  2. Army :: My Abercrombie & Fitch fatigue pants.
  3. Unwrap :: Presents I might/will receive on Christmas.
  4. Evolve :: Relationships do so everyday.
  5. Bus :: Not really my favorite form of city transportation. Provincial buses are alright though.
  6. The real thing :: That Gwen Stefani/No Doubt song I like. Especially the slower version.
  7. Streak :: Never did it. And I probably never will.
  8. Gorge :: Delicious buffet.
  9. Spicy :: Thai food -- yummmmmmm. Now I'm getting hungry.
  10. Course :: 7-course meal. Great, it's official. I'm STARVING.

3 comments:

Laane said...

congrats with the job!

You're welcome to read mine here at
Laane on the World

Zooomabooma said...

When Americans travel abroad, they often ride busses, so many of them!

But bus travel isn't very popular here at all. Some people use it, enough to keep buslines in business but mostly everyone wants to take their own car everywhere they go!

See ya :)

frenchkys said...

Thanks, Laane!

People and driving their big SUVs with no one else aboard...blech. Oh wait, I'm guilty of that, too! Yeowza!

Go green!!! ;)