Sunday, March 2, 2008

On Poker, Cotton Sheets, And The Last Of The Time Lords

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?

  1. Chemical :: Toxic.
  2. Poker :: Texas Hold'em. So addicting. Curt plays this a lot (don't you, buddy).
  3. Federal :: Is not a word I use everyday.
  4. Mattress :: A firm one goes well with uber soft pillows. And clean cotton sheets. Hmm.
  5. Who am I? :: Fritz I Am.
  6. Investigation :: InvestigaCIO (sorry, inside joke alert!).
  7. In good hands :: I'd like to think so.
  8. 8:30 :: Clock. Time. Last of the Time Lords. The Doctor.
  9. Creditors:: One of my least favorite words.
  10. Resource :: Human and natural -- coexisting and just as important as the other.

2 comments:

Laane said...

Nice to read your mutterings.

You can find mine ::here::

Have a great week!

frenchkys said...

Great seeing you here again. I'll definitely swing by your blog. Thanks! ;)