Tuesday, March 4, 2008

TMI Tuesday: The Long And The Short Of Things

1. Under what conditions would you kiss a stranger? I'd like to say NEVER IN A BILLION YEARS. But I think I just might if A) my life or someone else's was actually in danger and me kissing a stranger was the only way to stop it, and B) if I was blindfolded playing some harmless game with friends and someone decides to pounce on me -- sure, why not.

2. Who was the last person you sent a text message to? My friend Mikey. Just now actually. We were talking about RockBand and our first ever practice session.

3. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone? Honestly, I don't remember any big surprises I cooked up for anyone lately. Small ones, sure, like surprise phone calls, surprise visits, a surprise in the mail -- that kinda stuff.

4. How often do you walk somewhere (hopefully, other than the mailbox)? Lately? Not a lot. Other than walking around the supermarket or the mall, I haven't done a lot of walking, no. I've been meaning to though. 10,000 steps a day, was it? Yeah, my pedometer has been on stealth mode for too long. All that's going to change, that's for sure.

5. What were the longest and shortest durations of your romantic relationships? Shortest was a nanosecond. Longest is 3 years (consecutively).

Bonus: What is missing from your life? A fat bank account, an extremely rewarding and fulfilling job, U.S. and Canadian visas, my dad.

No comments: