Sunday, April 6, 2008

On Guns, Graduates, And Whole Grains

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?

  1. Nutritious :: Fruits, vegetables, green tea, and whole grains. Yeah, I should eat more of those. We all do. Latest addition to my diet is flaxseed. I mix it with salads, soups, cereal, and oatmeal. It doesn't taste like anything except it makes the texture of your food a little grainier. It's all good though.
  2. Graduate :: Class of '01. Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts. Yep, that's me.
  3. Tonight! :: ...is DVD/booze/RockBand night. Yay!
  4. Located :: GPS. I don't have it, and I don't think I'll ever find the need for it. I've survived the streets of the world by asking for actual people for directions. I think it's still the best way to find places you've never been.
  5. Weapon :: I'm not a big fan of guns and knives. I do like paint ball, but if people can go to war with paint as their ammo, I think the world would be a better (and funner!) place.
  6. Jumper :: I just saw the Hayden Christensen/Samuel L. Jackson movie a couple of days ago on video. The effects and the scenery was awesome, but I wasn't really happy with the storyline.
  7. Collectibles :: I've collected a few things all through out my life. I was heavily into stamps when I was in the 7th grade. In college I started buying a lot of candles. Then there's my little literary collection; books I've read [and plan to read] scattered all over my room. And my CDs, of course. My last count was more or less 380. I kinda slowed down on the CD shopping the last couple of years though (thanks to online file sharing). Now, I'm not deliberately collecting anything in particular, but the number of flip flops I have just keep growing.
  8. Dennis :: ...the menace. I know like 5 guys named Dennis. They're all very colorful characters alright.
  9. Hostile :: Uninvited. Always RSVP; never crash.
  10. Vivid :: ...memories. I only have a handful, because my long-term memory is worth crap, but what I do remember rocks.

3 comments:

Hootin' Anni said...

Dennis the Menace! Oh my....I grew up with him in the comic strips and forgot all about him.

Great answers.

Happy Muttering!!!! Hope you can drop by for a visit. I would love to see you in my comments!!!

Laane said...

That's fun you mention flip flops. You collect them? I can't. I wear them. The simple and inexpensive ones.


My mutterings can be found ::here::
Welcome!

Have a wonderful week!

frenchkys said...

Anni - Dennis the Menace, right? So nostalgic. Ah, to be 5 again.

Laane - I happen to have a lot of flip flops, yes. I mean, I do own other footwear, but if I can wear flip flops to work or a party or even CHURCH?!? Yeah, I'm happy.

Thanks for stopping by, you guys!