Monday, May 12, 2008

Doodle Purr A Cause

For Doodle Day Manic Monday, Mo over at It's A Blog Eat Blog World will donate 50¢ for every blog that posts a doodle with a cat in it and links to his site of course. I haven't done Manic Monday in a while, so this week's actually very cool and very special. Proceeds of this noble (and fun!) cause will go to Cat Friends Helping Friends. I'm more than happy to do my part (even if it's just a cat doodle I made on Paint).

This little doodle is for Joey...know that despite my busy schedule, you and your pet human are always in my thoughts.

3 comments:

Mariposa said...

So cute!!! Happy MM!

Mo said...

Purr A Cause - a great phrase!
Thanks for participating!

It's Monday evening, and we have 80 blogs that have participated in our Manic Monday Cat Doodle Fun Fund Raiser!
That's $40 for Cat Friends Helping Friends!
Thanks for doodling!
~Manic Mo

frenchkys said...

Yay! 80 and counting, I'm sure! Go, cats! :D