Sunday, June 22, 2008

On Magic Words, Heat Waves, And The Doctor's 45th Birthday

First off, I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Doctor! Take it easy on the Sangria, Daniel. lol Leave some for me! And the age thing is just a joke, in case you missed that.

Now, on to my mutterings.

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?

  1. Goodbye :: ...Manila, hello Bangkok!
  2. Cage :: A place I don't want to be stuck in.
  3. Buddy :: Pal. Friend. Confidant. Companion.
  4. Magic words :: Please. Thank you. Wingardium Laviosa.
  5. Library :: I miss going to one. I want one.
  6. Fall in love :: hmmm...
  7. Tense :: What I felt...until I had that very relaxing massage at the Seven Eden Spa in Siri Sathorn (c/o Tita Jet...thanks, Tita!).
  8. Work! :: Today is my laundry day and I'm LOVIN' it! Haha My first time to EVER do laundry. Woohoo!
  9. Empty :: The laundry bag.
  10. Heat wave :: None around here so far, thank God. (I heard there's a storm in Manila now. You guys take care over there!)

5 comments:

Hootin' Anni said...

I like your 'fall in love'....."hmmmmm". Nice.

Mine's shared, come on over and sit a spell. Would love your company.

Sandy M said...

Great mutterings! We matched on 1. Enjoy your day!

frenchkys said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by guys! ;)

Simone said...

One match. Mine are finally up.

frenchkys said...

Coolness! Glad to see you again. ;)