Thursday, August 7, 2008

Philippine AllStars: Hip Hop, Hurrah


The Philippine AllStars took home the gold at this year's World Hip Hop Dance Championships in Vegas. You can't see me, but I'm actually doing the dance of joy right now. ;) (Another reason to celebrate? This is my 300th post. Hurrah!)

The entire video is just awesome. But I especially loved the "reverse catapult" (0:40 on the clock), the "raise-n-drop" (0:44), and the "sausage roll" (0:59). Reminder: I have absolutely no authority over anything hip hop; I took the liberty of naming the moves only for easy reference. The AllStars are welcome to use them anytime though.

Have a little look-see, you'll surely be amazed. I know I was. Mabuhay ang Pinoy (at Pinay)!



Video courtesy of lasvegasweekly.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really proud of the Philippine Allstars my kababayans for reaching this success, not only for themselves but for the entire FIlipino nation.. Keep it up..!