Monday, October 6, 2008

Meet Me At My Window

What is one thing you admire about each of your parents? This is very timely 'cuz one of them is really starting to get under my skin (again). And it's not my dad. OK, so my dad's the best teacher I've had in this school called life. My mom, on the other hand...lemme think for a second here. Well, she's unwavering. She's tough and she's gone through so much that it amazes me to see her on her feet and laughing. In that light, she has been an inspiration.

Which parts of your home do you like best? My room and the terrace. One's closed from the rest of the world. Literally. Yeah, I probably have the smallest window in existence. But I love that. Then there's this huge open space with no walls that I love, too. Totally different rooms, but equally appealing and important to me.

Which would you prefer and why? To have every stoplight turn green upon your arrival for the rest of your life or to have one week of the best sex any person ever had? The latter. I've stopped at every intersection a gazillion times the last 12 years of my life, I can deal with a few more. But a solid week of crazy mind-blowing sex no one's ever experienced before? Absolutely no contest.

No comments: