Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Random Facts About Me

Was tagged on Facebook. Thought I'd share them on here as well. Here we go...

1. I am addicted to fiction.
2. To me, music is just as important as atmosphere.
3. I sleep with the oldest pillow in existence.
4. I secretly like free stuff. Can't appear too eager, you know how it is.
5. I find the cold comforting.
6. I know in my heart I was Irish in a past life. Ireland rocks my socks off.
7. I wrote the first draft of my last will and testament when I was in high school.
8. I had a basset hound named Molly which I later changed to Leigh. She died. And although I find ALL dogs adorable (yes, even those small, shaky ones), I've always been afraid to have another.
9. I am in-love and in-like with Angelo.
10. My heart breaks like nothing else in this world -- silent but deadly. That brings me to my 5,325,366th life now.
11. Nothing ticks me off more than arrogance. And cruelty.
12. I take too many pictures of myself, it's unhealthy.
13. If I could sing for a living, I would.
14. I can eat steak/shrimp/chicken fajitas for days.
15. Once I walked by a homeless, shoe-less guy propped up on one of those street pole platform things, and as I bent over to give him some money, I MANAGED to accidentally touch his feet with my hand. I felt completely wretched...for the both of us. But, believe it or not, more for him.
16. Fast forward to a few years later, I end up in the same place and this guy (a totally different guy) spits over his shoulder and it lands dead smack on MY feet.
17. I'm a spit/germ magnet.
18. I would rather touch that homeless guy's feet again and be spit on than eat lychees.
19. I have a serious case of stage fright. Seriously.
20. I hope to stumble upon the cure for all diseases someday. And host the grandest food fight party in Africa.
21. I've never done laundry in my life until June of last year.
22. I used to drink like a dude, ask anyone. Now, I look at a bottle of Patron and I feel dizzy.
23. Confession of the century: The first time I got in an accident while I was driving? Totally my fault.
24. I get by with a little help from my friends.
25. There is no place like home (to those who don't know where home is, it's Manila).