Friday, February 6, 2009

Please Don't Tell...

1. Please don't tell her that I've been meaning to miss her. ~ Jason Mraz

2. Can you dream in the morning?

3. The color blue makes me want to get my feet wet!

4. I have a craving for anything with liquor in it.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it every time I'm with Obie.

6. Eyes are the windows to Jaundice.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a lobster buffet at Khoury's, tomorrow my plans include attending/helping out with my cousin JJ's baby shower, and Sunday, I want to stay in bed the whole day!

2 comments:

Billy Rhythm said...

Windows to jaundice? A clever twist on the ol' cliche!

frenchkys said...

First thing I thought of. Had it been an uneventfully slow day, I might have said "windows to the soul." ;)

Thanks for stopping by!