Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday 9: Changes

This week's Saturday 9 was supposed to be all about the summer. However, since I live where I live, summertime is just about over. Actually, the rainy season just started over here (we're on tropical storm #2 for the year). So, I decided to talk about last week's Saturday 9 instead. And here it goes...


1. Do you believe people can truly change? I do. They'd have to really want to, of course.

2. Do you think there is anything wrong with being average? There's nothing wrong with being average. Contentment is relative. If you're happy where you are, no matter how quiet or extravagant your life is, then that's where you should be.

3. Do you believe in fairy tale love? Even when I thought I wasn't going to get married and have my happily ever after, I believed in it, yes.

4. Has anyone ever spread something malicious about you? Oh, yeah.

5. Have you ever done something at a party that you've ever regretted? Oh. Yeah. lol

6. How do you go about setting your goals? I used to make mental notes, that's it. But lately, I find it more attainable if I write things down, plan a course of attack, and follow through each one.

7. Do you believe you deserve everything you want? Sometimes, I do. The unreasonable part of me feels I deserve more, but realistically, I know I need to do/be more to merit anything more than I get.

8. Do you have people in your life you could always count on? Thank God, I do.

9. Did you ever make a close friend from someone that you've dated? Hmmm not close, but yeah, I've remained friends with them.

Photo Source:

No comments: