On Sluts, Spreads, And Paradise
LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?
- Dream big :: Always good advise.
- Competition :: Also good, but if I could avoid it, I will.
- Torn :: That Natalie Imbruglia song.
- Modeling :: Something I'll probably never do. Oh wait, I modeled my hair for like one magazine stint, but I don't know. That doesn't count because I wrote the article, too. That's just too much publicity, that one.
- Coaster :: Bigger than a van, but not quite a bus.
- Slut :: Oh my, so many names, so little time. I'd say home-wreckers in general.
- Spread :: Kraft Cheez Whiz is the BOMB. I had a cousin who came home from the States last year and when he went back, he packed a lot of Cheez Whiz bottles in his luggage LOL I think a couple of them even broke in transit! It's especially great with beef or pork steak sandwiches.
- Amanda :: Bynes, the Ugly Betty character who everyone just loves to hate (I personally think she's quirky and fun), Peet, Jones (I don't know her, but there's bound to be one, right?).
- Romance :: Everyone needs it. Not everybody deserves it. Exhibit A: Sluts from #6.
- Paradise :: Beach house on an almost deserted island, white cotton sheets, clear blue skies, cool breeze, ice blended fruit concoctions with bendy straws and little umbrellas, good beats, and Angelo.

2 comments:
I have modeled twice - once as a teenager for local talent contest it was a group thing and once after I had my baby - they needed "fuller" figures.
Thanks for stopping by.
Full figures ROCK!!! Thanks, too. See you around!
Post a Comment