where things don't have to make sense.
RIP
Sad... had to tell if it was a case of overdose or suicide :( May he rest in peace.It's not a Weekend;It's a Lifestyle
I wonder how Michelle Williams and their baby are doing...Prayers upon prayers go out to Heath and his family.
I love the hat! He looks so calm! Happy WW!
Yeah. Looks like he's tipping his hat there, too, doesn't it. Like a greeting or, in this case, bidding farewell.Ahhh, he shall be missed.
What a great photo of him. I shall miss his work.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
RIP
Sad... had to tell if it was a case of overdose or suicide :(
May he rest in peace.
It's not a Weekend;It's a Lifestyle
I wonder how Michelle Williams and their baby are doing...
Prayers upon prayers go out to Heath and his family.
I love the hat! He looks so calm! Happy WW!
Yeah. Looks like he's tipping his hat there, too, doesn't it. Like a greeting or, in this case, bidding farewell.
Ahhh, he shall be missed.
What a great photo of him. I shall miss his work.
Post a Comment