where things don't have to make sense.
1. Manila.2. New York.3. Bangkok.4. San Francisco.5. Las Vegas.6. Puerto Princesa.7. Dublin.8. Mystic, CT.9. Hong Kong.
Great choices...geeze I've only been to 2, 4 and 5...Gonna have to get busy :)
i also want to go to puerto princessa
Montreal is on my list too!I played too :)
The only city on your list I've visited is Mystic, CT. It's a really cool place.I played, too.
I have driven through Mystic,Conn. but never got really "visit".
Mystic is such a nice, quaint place. I went in the winter, and it was...beautiful. Thanks for stopping by, guys!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great choices...geeze I've only been to 2, 4 and 5...Gonna have to get busy :)
i also want to go to puerto princessa
Montreal is on my list too!
I played too :)
The only city on your list I've visited is Mystic, CT. It's a really cool place.
I played, too.
I have driven through Mystic,Conn. but never got really "visit".
Mystic is such a nice, quaint place. I went in the winter, and it was...beautiful. Thanks for stopping by, guys!
Post a Comment