Monday, June 25, 2007

Manic Monday: Grace


When I hear the word "grace" I immediately think of Grace Kelly. I'm sure a lot of you guys do, too. I mean, who else epitomizes the word best other than Miss Kelly herself? I haven't seen a lot of the stuff she did in her time, except for that movie with Cary Grant, but I've seen her everywhere else growing up. It's not even how she looks; rather, her style, bearing, presence, demeanor...

Her name and her legacy simply represent everything that is graceful.

3 comments:

UncleSam said...

Alas, the face that launched a thousand ships.

G.G. said...

I remember being little and seeing the movie "Swan" where she played a princess and thinking she was the most elegant woman I'd ever seen. I've seen most of her movies now and that impression still lingers - if ever a person was named perfectly, she was.

frenchkys said...

I swear, I'm going to the video store first thing tomorrow and rent every thing with Grace Kelly on it.