Monday, June 18, 2007

Wanna Win a 24″ LCD Monitor? I Know I Do...

So get this...the uber-awesome John Chow is giving away a sweet 24" Wide Screen LCD Monitor from LG. The catch? You have to write about it on your blog, submit your info and URL to John through email, and you're in the running to be the next top LCD monitor owner.

This contest is brought to us by John Chow dot com, a site that teaches you how to make money off blogging and affiliate marketing. I'd also like to give props to BluFur, who's just so good at hosting Canada and the entire world for that matter, for sponsoring such a great cause.

They're drawing the lucky winner out of a hat on August 1st, so make sure to send in your entries well before then. I wish everyone well and all, but I have to say, that monitor is MINE!

No comments: