Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Top 5: Male On-Screen Smoochers

I will never know first-hand what it feels to kiss one of these guys, but I ain't really complaining about that (I'm quite happy with the off-screen action I get, thank you very much). It's just the way they kiss; It's like they really mean it.

The eyebrows meet as if finding an answer from the woman's lips. The hands cup the woman's face like a fragile dream. Pausing for air for just the briefest moment, then going at it again like lovesick fools. Fingers running through tresses, dresses, and skin. Intense! Behold, my top 5 male on-screen smoochers of all time and the movies where they rocked at it:

5. David Duchovny (Return To Me, Connie and Carla, House of D)

4. Tom Cruise (Top Gun, Far and Away, Jerry Maguire)

3. Keanu Reeves (Speed, A Walk in the Clouds, The Matrix Trilogy)

2. Dermot Mulroney (How to Make an American Quilt, My Best Friend's Wedding, The Wedding Date, Must Love Dogs, The Family Stone, Griffin & Phoenix, Georgia Rule)

1. Ethan Hawke in ALL his sappy, sexy movies (Mystery Date, Reality Bites, Before Sunrise, Gattaca, Great Expectations, Snow Falling on Cedars, Before Sunset, Taking Lives)

What's YOUR top 5?

6 comments:

j.elliot said...

One starving musician came by to say: See, I try to kiss girls during these scenes so that they don't have these unrealistic everything-is-so-perfect kiss fantasies. Really I just like kissing.

j.e.

frenchkys said...

Smooth...

Music and kissing -- I thrive in them both. ;)

straight guy said...

Since I'm a straight guy, my top five would have to include Angelina Jolie for all five spots.

Cool post!

spongebabe said...

hmm..

unfortunately, i don't have a top five. T_T

this means that i don't watch movies with smooching in them. tee hee. ^_^

alice m. said...

For my top five I'd take your top four minus Ethan Hawke and put Kevin James in his place. Isn't he adorable??

Keitaro Hanazawa said...

Hi Fritz, thanks for the link. I'll link you up too.

May book akong Snow Falling On Cedars. Kaso hiniram ng dati kong officemate at hindi na naibalik.

Nga pala, if you have time on Friday.Baka gusto mo sumama sa little chorva ng mga taga Intel na malapit ng umalis. Last day na namin sa 24. If you can, text me @ 09282924823. See you soon!