Monday, December 31, 2007

Manic Monday: In The Key Of Rock

Felice anno nuovo! Akimashite omedetto gozaimasu! Blwyddyn newydd dda! Bliadhna mhath ur! Sun leen fai lok! Chuc mung tan nien! Prosit neujahr! Selamat tahun baru! Kiortame pivdluaritlo! Onnellista uutta vuotta! Feliz ano novo! Bonne annee! Bliain nua fe mhaise dhuit! Hauoli makahiki hou! Kenourios chronos! Godt nytår! S novim godom! Gelukkig nieuwjaar! Saehae bock mani ba deu sei yo! Boldog ooy ayvet! Sawadee pee mai! Sretna nova godina! Feliz ano nuevo!

Manigong bagong taon, Pilipinas!

Happy new year, world!!!

7 comments:

Dont make me get out my flying Monkeys! said...

Please come by my blog and see if you can find the KEY to it! LOL I also have an advice question I need answered! Have a Great New year!

http://palofmine.wordpress.com

Gattina said...

Happy New year to you too ! I hope you find the key to make it good !

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Happy MM and Happy New Year. :)

tegdirb92 said...

have a wonderful New Year!!

crazy working mom said...

Happy Manic Monday and Happy New Year as well.

frenchkys said...

Thanks for stopping by, everyone! Happy MM & an awesome 2008!!!

Gattina said...

I just made a little report about our New Years Eve and the time differences we have between our blogfriends. There is also a hilarious video about Bush which I found this morning !