Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Unconscious Mutterings 25

First off, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I was away on exile mountain this week, so I wasn't able to send emails or go online on Christmas. Thank God for cellphones and strong signals though. Here are my unconscious albeit late mutterings for this week...

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?

  1. Health :: IS wealth.
  2. Tacky :: Way too short shorts and knee high boots.
  3. Heels :: Pumps, stilettos, kitten -- can't have enough of them.
  4. Yay! :: This crappy year is almost over!!!
  5. Model :: Zoolander. A model AND a humanitarian -- haha!!!
  6. Gather :: Christmas gathering up in the mountains with relatives. That, and 'gather ye rosebuds while ye may.'
  7. Best gift ever :: the gift of Self.
  8. Clients :: Not really on my to-do list these holidays.
  9. Stomp :: Like a stamp, but not.
  10. Clothing :: I would love to go shopping for MYSELF soon.

No comments: