Thursday, March 6, 2008

InFOURmation Overload

I got this a few times as forwarded email from friends and relatives. Thought I'd post it instead of sending it to everyone on my mailing list. I also took the liberty of adding a few other categories. So here it goes. 4 things you may not know about me:

Four (paying) jobs I've had
1. customer service associate for AMEX
2. cover song recording artist
3. magazine columnist
4. museum curator

Four people who e-mail me regularly
1. Wanwan
2. Mikey
3. Memey
4. Curt

Four of my favorite foods
1. combo fajitas
2. pizza
3. burger-and-fries
4. grilled [put meat, fish or vegetable here]

Four places I would rather be right now
1. California with my family
2. Montreal
3. all around Ireland
4. a U2 concert, or the beach -- this is a close tie

Four movies I could watch over and over
1. Clueless
2. Trainspotting
3. Amelie
4. Moulin Rouge

Four places where I've lived (in my head -- since I've only lived in one city all my life)
1. by the beach
2. New York/L.A. (I go back and forth, you see)
3. on a big ass 4-person crew yacht with at least 12 PAX capacity (I take friends and pick up stowaways all the time)
4. hotel-hopping (living the rockstar life and all)

Four TV shows I watch religiously (reruns and downloads included)
1. Friends
2. Will & Grace
3. The Amazing Race
4. Doctor Who

Four bands I've been associated with
1. Captain Planet meets The Eraserheads (highschool freshman year)
2. Blush
3. Kabutehan & Friends
4. Vodka Monkey

Four words I say a lot
1. hola
2. yes
3. me/I/mine
4. what?!?

Four things I hate about living here
1. air/water/noise pollution & deforestation
2. over-population
3. not getting all the TV shows & movies I like
4. sometimes it feels like living on an entirely different planet

Four things I love about my country
1. low cost of living
2. generally a friendly and hospitable nation
3. the apotheosis of family, spirituality, and tradition
4. the beaches (after all, there are more than 7,000 islands)

Four things I carry with me (virtually) everywhere
1. cellphones
2. pack of tissue
3. iPod
4. some cash


What are your fours? I'd really like to know. Click here to email me, or simply enter your answers and/or blog links in the comments section! I might just make a post about your answers, too, sometime. ;)