Tuesday, April 8, 2008

10 On Tuesday: Favorite Actors And Actresses

Before I can share my favorite actors-slash-actresses, I have to decide what criteria I'm going to use and who falls under what. So, I thought I'd name all of my favorite actors/actresses solely based on their acting, then do entirely different lists based on the most obvious criterion of all -- the hotness factor. Names could appear twice, of course (i.e. both talented AND hot). Brace yourself; it's a whole lot of 10's today. As always, your comments and reactions are welcome.

Best Actor goes to...
1. Tom Wilkinson
2. Adrien Brody
3. Eddie Murphy
4. Johnny Depp
5. Denzel Washington
6. Daniel Day-Lewis
7. Mel Gibson
8. Steve Martin
9. Joaquin Phoenix
10. Sean Penn

Best Actress goes to...
1. Sally Field
2. Emma Thompson
3. Susan Sarandon
4. Jodie Foster
5. Michelle Pfieffer
6. Jessica Lange
7. Cate Blanchett
8. Renee Zellweger
9. Felicity Huffman
10. Stockard Channing

The Hottest Women in La La Land
1. Charlize Theron
2. Katherine Heigl
3. Famke Jannsen
4. Demi Moore
5. Salma Hayek
6. Cameron Diaz
7. Drew Barrymore
8. Monica Bellucci
9. Heather Graham
10. Jennifer Connelly

The Hottest Men in La La Land
1. Chris Evans
2. Channing Tatum
3. Will Smith
4. Hugh Jackman
5. Keanu Reeves
6. Orlando Bloom
7. Gerard Butler
8. Adam Sandler
9. Ewan McGregor
10. Ethan Hawke

9 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

I wanted to stop back again and thanks you for kind comment on my Manic Monday 1000 post.

frenchkys said...

You the man, Sarge. ;)

domesticgoddess said...

I so love Will Smith! :)

frenchkys said...

Will Smith is adorable. He's hilarious, he's married to Jada and has the cutest kids, plus he's super hot. I mean, what's not to like about this guy?!

lovesmukiwa said...

I wish I had looked at your post before I did mine. I left off a LOT of names i really like and I just should have made more lists :)

Simply Shannon said...

Great list!

Happy Tuesday!

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, what a list. I think you've covered the whole spectrum.

frenchkys said...

I didn't want to leave out any one of them really. I'm thorough like that. Hahaha

Thanks for stopping by, guys. Cheers! ;)

Nino said...

Great list! You've got it covered.