Thursday, April 10, 2008

Meme, Myself, And I

First saw this meme on Anni's blog then on Milli's who got it from Connie, who got it from Jeanette, who got it from Erin (love the bangs, btw!), and so on and so forth. I thought I had the whole meme tree figured out, but there's just too many to mention lol.

What's it all about? Basically, you answer the questions by posting images that come up from Photobucket search results which corresponds to your answer in actual words. Hmmm. I don't think that made a lot of sense. And I call myself a writer. Ha! Anyway, here's how it really works. Go to www.photobucket.com and type in your answer to the question in the “search” field. Pick an image from the first page only (no cheating!) then insert the picture after each question on your blog. Easy? Try FUN.

Here are my answers...

1. What is your relationship status?





2. What is your current mood?









3. Who is your favorite band/artist?














4. What is your favorite movie?









5. What kind of pet do you have?








6. Where do you live?








7. Where do you work?













8. What do you look like?













9. What do you drive?








10. What did you do last night?








11. What is your favorite TV show?














12. Describe yourself.









13. What are you doing today?











14. What is your name?





15. What is your favorite candy?

3 comments:

Minnie said...

Thats so c00l!

keith hillman said...

This is great! I did one too! Do visit if you have time

frenchkys said...

I've had a few friends who did it, too, after seeing it on here. It's just plain old fun, isn't it?!

Thanks for stopping by, guys. You're always welcome over here, I hope you know that. ;)