Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Touchdown, Bangkok

Instead of doing my usual Tuesday post, I thought I'd write about my actual day for a change. So, at 20 minutes past the hour of 12 this morning, my plane safely landed at the Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok (despite the darkness, rain, and the slippery runway).

It was my first time taking the red-eye to anywhere; it wasn't bad at all. There aren't that many people at the airport, which is always good for people like me. Cues are practically non-existent. And, most of the people on the plane are asleep. Except for this one lady who kept talking to the couple seated behind me, telling them the entire freakin' HISTORY of Thailand. My goodness. As if my deadly stares weren't enough to shut her up. Apparently not.

I'll be in Bangkok for three weeks. Today is just the beginning of a familiar yet equally exciting adventure. Sawadee Ca!

No comments: