Sunday, July 13, 2008

On Boyfriends, Tattoos, And Squares

I'm back!!! ... in every sense of the word. Back on Blogger, back home in Manila, bringin' sexy back, attending back-to-back parties and events, back in circulation. Take your pick. ;)

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?

  1. Intimidated :: ...by people in power.
  2. Brush :: Fire.
  3. Masquerade :: ...a freakin' fun party.
  4. Procedure :: Flow of thought.
  5. Tattoos :: I got one.
  6. Square :: Boring.
  7. Tuck :: Something I don't normally do.
  8. Boyfriend :: Obie.
  9. Badass:: Robert Downey, Jr.
  10. Thousand :: ...island dressing -- not exactly my favorite, but it's always a safe choice.

5 comments:

Hootin' Anni said...

You're number 5 is sooooooooo like mine! Answer that is, not necessarily the tattoo itself of course. Mine's a tiger butterfly, yours?

Great mutterings. Mine's posted, hope you can drop in for a visit!

Happy weekend.

mariana said...

square boring.
good muttering !

frenchkys said...

Anni -- Tiger butterfly, wow! That's so cool. Mine's a collage of the 4 elements (it's simpler than it sounds lol).

Mariana -- muchos gracias, amiga! ;)

Hootin' Anni said...

I LOVE your tattoo.

Glad you directed me to view it with the url left in my comments.

I designed my own and asked the tattoo artist if he could make it into a tattoo and he said 'sure'.

Here's mine. [it's on my ankle] Oh, and I got it at a much older age. LOL

http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/search/label/Tattoo

frenchkys said...

I love my tattoo, too! Haha