Thursday, July 3, 2008

RockBand™ Tribute: The Kill (30 Seconds To Mars)

UPDATE (06:02AM) - So I'm supposed to go back home to Manila on Sunday, July 6. BUT...my aunt and I thought, hey, why not extend another week. So, there.



The Kill
30 Seconds To Mars

What if I wanted to break
Laugh it all off in your face
What would you do?
What if I fell to the floor
Couldn't take all this anymore
What would you do?

What if I wanted to fight
Beg for the rest of my life
What would you do?

You say you wanted more
What are you waiting for?
I'm not running from you

I tried to be someone else
But nothing seemed to change
I know now, this is who I really am inside
Finally found myself
Fighting for a chance
I know now, this is who I really am.

Come break me down
Bury me, bury me
I am finished with you
Look in my eyes
You're killing me, killing me
All I wanted was you

What if I wanted to break
What if I...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check your email. =)

frenchkys said...

LOL nice.