Friday, August 1, 2008

Filling In The Blanks

Found this on The Daily Meme and I thought it looked like fun. That, and I didn't know what to blog about today exactly. So, before I go back to my rainy morning, cold coffee, half-full (optimism is key) jar of Nutella, and One Tree Hill season 5 marathon, here's my very first Friday Fill-In:

1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to the beginning.

2. Give me money or give me a job that pays good money.

3. I am listening to Boyce Avenue right now.

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking, "somewhere, someone is thinking..."

5. I'll always be grateful.

6. My idea of a good time includes friends -- or funny people, at least.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going out and getting wasted, tomorrow my plans include whatever my boyfriend's got planned for us, and Sunday, I want to make up for all the lost sleep I've accumulated this passed week!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Welcome to Friday Fill-ins! :)

I really need to catch up on sleep too.

cj said...

Welcome indeed. I enjoyed your answers.

Mine's up

cjh

ZJ said...

Welcome, welcome.
Amen on your #2, at, aba, mukhang may gulp war tonight! Ingat lang.

Dawn said...

Welcome to Friday Fill-Ins! I feel you on the money thing. Have a good time tonight! Drink one for me! :-)

Sheeshintx said...

Welcome to Friday Fill-Ins! Good answers, and have a few drinks for me too!

Janet said...

Grateful, me too :-)

Thanks for playing, enjoy the weekend :-)

Lucy said...

welcome to FF. It's fun to play along, i just started recently too.
your weekend sounds great, hope it is!

frenchkys said...

It was a fun first Friday Fill-In experience indeed. Thanks, girls, for stopping by and saying such sweet things. Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend so far.

Cheers! ;)