Sunday, August 3, 2008

On Taking, Loving, And Dreaming

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?

  1. Crankiness :: ...requires no reason or explanation. Some people just just are. Cranky, I mean.
  2. Backpack :: Yet another great invention. Look, Ma, no hands!
  3. Clone :: God forbid, I have one.
  4. High ground :: Top of a hill.
  5. Dreams :: Who says nothing in this world is free?!
  6. Lovingly :: Root word = love.
  7. Mistake :: Root word = take.
  8. Carson :: ...Kressley. I love him.
  9. Errand :: Something I'm good at doing.
  10. Dozen :: ...eggs. Which reminds me. I'm off to the supermarket. See ya!

5 comments:

Dave said...

Ah, but are dreams really of this world?

Excellent mutterings, I enjoyed reading them.

milet said...

your look ma no hands reminds me of my husband. he loves saying that when he is driving. lol.

my mutterings are posted here. hope you can take a peek. thanks.

Gayle said...

You are off to the supermarket for eggs...I'm going search the yard to see where those darn hens are laying them!

Hootin' Anni said...

#9 and #10...well, they go together for your list today.

Great mutterings.
Hope to see you over at my place sometime today. Happy Sunday.

frenchkys said...

Dave - excellent point! ;)

Milet - LOL it's funny when you say, but once someone else you care about does, you're like "are you crazy?! Hold on to something, will ya?!?"

Gayle - Wish I had a chicken in my backyard.

Anni - They do, don't they. I didn't notice that at all. I guess I really was in a hurry. lol

Thanks for stopping by, you guys. Hope everyone has a great week ahead of them. Cheers! ;)