Friday, September 5, 2008

If I Was To Walk Into Your Life...

1. If I was to walk into your life, we'd be walking side by side.

2. Catch a bright star and place it in a dark room.

3. And you can send me a blank check any day.

4. Blah blah blah I can't think of anything for this LOL, but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets.

5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck in traffic on the freeway back to LA over Labor day weekend.

6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, it's all this water between us.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to staying in, tomorrow my plans include a lunch party and more shopping and Sunday, I want to catch the BodyWorlds exhibit at the CaliforniaScienCenter!

2 comments:

Janet said...

OH, I saw the BodyWorlds exhibit when it was in Boston and it kind of freaked me out!

Thanks for playing, hope you had a great weekend :-)

frenchkys said...

It was a little freaky. But fantastic at the same time, too. We had a great time, thanks!