Tuesday, March 17, 2009

10 On Tuesday: Songs I Hate

This is probably just as difficult as coming up with 10 songs I absolutely love. I'm bound to leave something out, but here I go anyway. The 10 songs I hate with a passion...

1. "Tubthumper" by Chumbawumba.

2. "Macarena" by Lou Bega. The dance steps are equally annoying.

3. "Barbie Girl" by Aqua. Why? WHY??!?

4. "What's Up" by 4 Non-Blondes.

5. Ace Of Base songs.

6. "Pretty Boy" by M2M.

7. "Achy Braky Heart" by Billy Ray Cyrus.

8. "Obladi Oblada" by The Beatles. I love them to pieces, but I just don't like this song.

9. "Mmmm Mmm Mmmm" by Crash Test Dummies.



10. "She Bangs" by Ricky Martin. And later on revived by William Hung. Why he picked that song, no one will ever understand. Why he even decided to start singing, another mystery.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

i don't like Pretty Boy too but i sang the chinese version of it and it is nice.

i find the William Hung version hilarious.

Monkey! said...

Perfect list!

frenchkys said...

So perfect it's annoyingly true. hahaha

Happy Tuesday, guys!

Jennifer of Dog.Yarn.Knit. said...

Oh man, Ace of Base are the worst b/c their songs are the kind that get stuck in your head for hours.

I played, too.