Friday, March 20, 2009

How Was I To Know...

1. Why do we have to work?!?

2. Eating healthier and Facebook-ing are now habits.

3. I have a hangover.

4. I had never heard the phrase "God is good, but never dance in a small boat" and it makes sense.

5. Love the way I always do.

6. How was I to know ...knowledge can be tricky.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out again, tomorrow my plans include an afternoon with my mom's friends and Sunday, I want to finish getting my garage sale stuff together!

2 comments:

eMelectric said...

#1 - that's what I'm saying! :o)

I love #4. Never heard that before either, but I may very well have to start using it!

Have a happy weekend.

frenchkys said...

I know,right? Could be useful someday...when you're in a boat...and you feel the urge to dance. lol

Thanks for stopping by. ;)