Saturday, January 19, 2013

Tricycle Chronicles - A Whole New World

Never did I think I would end up where I am now. The "new normal," as my husband calls it. Is it a good change? Of course, it is. Just needs a little getting used to. Scratch that. A LOT of getting used to.

We finally moved out of the old house and into a new albeit smaller one. It's not so much a house. It's a condo unit actually. So small you could hear someone sneeze from the other room. There are 3 bedrooms. We call the supposed maids quarters "Narnia" because it might as well be the same size as the wardrobe in the story - minus the vast, snow-covered magical land beyond the fur coats. Luna's room is called "Hogwarts" because baby brother is back from the States for a short while, so he's set up camp there, and we all know how mad about Harry Potter he is. The master's bedroom is called "The Shire" because, well, hobbits live in it. lol

I am grateful we've been blessed with a home, work, and our baby. I consider myself a pretty fast learner, so this crazy phase I'm in, whatever this is, will be over before anyone can say "happily ever after."

Happily ever after.

Crap.

No comments: