Saturday, July 21, 2007

In His Time of Passing

My grandfather Rafael S. Soriano peacefully joined our Creator at the age of 77 on the 7th month of '07.


His children, children-in-law Rellie, May, Ed & Fely, Fritzie & Greg; grandchildren Frizzy, G-3, Gail, Kristel, JJ & Recs; sister Anita and brother Peddie request relatives and friends to join them in prayers for his eternal happiness in heaven. His remains lie in state at Chapel D of the La Funenaria Paz in Quezon City.

I'll be making wake and interment arrangements, so I won't be posting in the next couple of days. Until then...


6 comments:

lisa q. said...

My condolences on your loss Frizzy.

G&A said...

Our deepest sympathies...

-George & Ally, UT

Lordmanilastone said...

hi fritz, i almost missed to extend my warmest condolences to you and your family, may your grandpa have eternal rest in peace...

Jeremy said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Frizzy. During these sad times it's best to remember fond memories of your grandfather and celebrate his life even in his death.

My prayers are with you and your family.

frenchkys said...

Thank you for your messages of sympathy. I am deeply moved by all your words. Again, thank you...

Shay said...

this is really sadddd....hope i can muster courage for such event. condolences for u