Thursday, July 26, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings 6

It's been a few days since I posted anything. For those of you who missed my last post, my grandfather recently passed away (thank you all for your kind emails and messages of sympathy). Interment was yesterday and it's still pretty fresh in my mind (and heart). I can't bear to lose anybody that close to me again. Of course, it can't be helped; such is life. But we live, and we learn to live without the things that mean a lot to us. This is a time for grieving for me and my family, but I am also at peace with the thought of my grandfather feeling absolutely no more pain.

To kick off my return, I thought I'd do an Unconscious Muttering post. Here it goes...

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?
  1. Deputy :: the dog
  2. Name :: Rafael
  3. Arrested :: Paris Hilton
  4. Trade :: Barter system
  5. Old :: soul
  6. Fingerprint :: identification
  7. Dwarf :: Gimley
  8. Newspaper :: obituaries
  9. Gabriel :: angel
  10. Certificate :: death

3 comments:

JhayAr Mendoza said...

Our condolences...

Mendozas of CA

prime said...

I feel really sorry. I have found some words in the Holy Scriptures, that give us hope based in what the God's kingdom will make for us:

"And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.” (Apocalypse 21:4)

We can trust this because our Almighty God have a yearning to do so:
"You will call, and I myself shall answer you.
For the work of your hands you will have a yearning." (Job 14:15)

frenchkys said...

These words are very comforting indeed. Thank you, guys...