Thursday, September 6, 2007

Guilty Sonic Pleasure: A Tribute to Mika

Some people find him cheesy, but I sure don't. Whenever I hear one of Mika's songs on the radio -- OK, I have his CD -- I bop my head like a woodpecker on 'shrooms. He's just so...happy! Even the slower numbers sound unbelievably gay (you know, happy), which is just amazing.

"Love Today" -- Cheers me up everytime. Also the new Star World channel theme. Can't get enough of it really.



This one in particular, man, just makes me want to take my clothes off and dance in the rain. In the front yard. Hit that play button and you'll see what I mean.



Have a bubbalicious Thursday, everyone!

4 comments:

Nestabob said...

HI! SURE
CHECK http://www.myflashfetish.com/makemp3n.php?id=6

SELECT THE COLOR AND MP3´S

spongebabe said...

let's all get naked and dance in the rain! ^_~

frenchkys said...

Cheers, Nestabob!

Spongebabe - Why, I did it this morning. I discovered that some people actually frown upon baseless nudity. %)

spongebabe said...

you go girl! ^_____^