Thursday, October 11, 2007

Gullible's Travels

I'm off to see the wizard; the wonderful wizard of Oz...

Actually, I'm going up north to Baguio with my brother and my mother, and we're leaving in about a couple of hours. It's a 5-hour road trip so I'm getting my music ready. Can't go on a road trip without my iPod, that's for sure.

We're supposed to enroll my brother in review classes for the physical therapy board exams. That, and we're also going to pay for his accommodations. Clearly, my mom has separation issues with him. Aww, her baby's going to be away from home for three whole months. He's 26, by the way. Imagine when he gets married!

So I might not be able to post for a couple of days. I'll be back on Sunday though. I'll see you then, my little munchkins. You guys be good now. And a shout out to all our Muslim brothers and sisters -- Happy Ramadan!

2 comments:

meganhahaha said...

Hullo Fritz! Been hop-hopping here for quite some time already but it's my first time to comment (I think)...
Nice blog! ^___^

frenchkys said...

Hey, Megan! Thanks for stopping by, and I appreciate the comment. Great stuff on yours, too!!! ;)