Friday, November 23, 2007

Unconscious Mutteringsssss

OK, I've slacked off, I apologize. To make up for the two weeks I didn't post, I'm doing all 20 of them tonight! Yay! I don't think anyone has ever done this before; there's always a first for everything, I guess. So here you go...

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?

  1. Treadmill :: "Hello, darkness, my old friend!"
  2. Stroke :: traitor
  3. Exclusively :: monogamy
  4. Lash :: extensions...I don't understand the need for it.
  5. Red carpet:: glamorous
  6. Credit card :: yet another traitor; I swore off using mine for a while.
  7. Points :: the awesome miles I've been earning from using my stupid credit card.
  8. Domestic :: flying off to some fabulous local beach destination. Damn you, HSBC!
  9. 21 :: a great age to be.
  10. Inject :: insulin -- my mom does it twice a day and it's like nothing.
  11. Toasty :: inside a car with faulty A/C, at noon, in the streets of Manila.
  12. Allegations :: premature if without proof.
  13. Herb :: the vice mayor of our city.
  14. Bacon :: a really good pal of the Stroke, I'm sure.
  15. Neck to neck:: sounds awfully uncomfortable.
  16. Simon :: a really sweet English name for blokes. Yes, even for Mr. Cowell.
  17. Heels :: make legs look longer than they seem. I love them.
  18. Fundamentals :: iPod, lip gloss, cellphone, some cash, passport, coffee and I'm out the door.
  19. Middle :: again, uncomfortable.
  20. Seasonings :: pepper, herbs, grated cheese, ketchup, mayo, mustard -- I can't live without condiments.

No comments: