Thursday, January 10, 2008

Everyone Wants To Be A Rockstar

Bill Gates retires from software development...and goes to Hollywood. Sure, he's still going to be, well, around (not to mention rich), but even software deities need some serious alone time. Yes, Bill Gates is retiring, but not without a kick-ass farewell video montage, he ain't.

I Wanna Be A Rockstar, Too. I saw this video on MTV a few days ago and I thought it was really cool. Cameos really do it for me. I'm a big supporter of rock...and I also happen to think the Teutuls of Orange County Choppers (the boyfriend's influence, of course) are just really hot.

Does Britney even know where we are on the map?? Yeah, she's getting a lot of bad press lately. And OK, she could be a little sick in the head (shaving off her tresses, stepping out of the car "al fresco," all the British talk, leaving her car in the middle of the freeway -- sometimes she does creep me out more than Michael Jackson). But her latest single does mention The Philippines, so I thought I'd give it a special mention. This one's a Mysto & Pizzi mix...

No comments: