Sunday, January 20, 2008

On Presidents, Satirical Comedies, And Star Trek

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?

  1. President :: Oh, me! Me! Me! We have one in our country!!! Well, I guess I shouldn't be expounding on the present regime because I might just end up bad mouthing the lady, and my family wouldn't exactly be too thrilled about that (unfortunately, we're kind of related to the first gentleman). I will say this though: in 2010, I'd hate to see an actor or pardoned yard bird or BOTH take office, that's for sure.
  2. Stare :: "Stop And Stare" by One Republic. Listening to a lot of their stuff lately. They're pretty good actually. I love the one with the Timbaland collaboration more than this single though.
  3. Embrace :: Another awesome band. They're from West Yorkshire originally. Did really well with their single "Gravity" in the US. Working on scoring their first three albums (I only have the last two).
  4. Movie :: Wow, where do I begin? Well, the most recent ones I saw were Atonement and Sweeney Todd. I have a few lined up for this week: The Bucket List, Rescue Dawn, Charlie Wilson's War, The Hottest State, I'm Not There, No Country For Old Men, and Gone Baby Gone. I also really want to see Juno, PS I Love You, Cloverfield, and 27 Dresses soon after. And what about Iron Man and that new Star Trek, eh? Can't wait to see those either.
  5. Everything :: An Alanis song I've always loved. It's an honest, no bs kind of love song. I like it a lot.
  6. Profile :: For some reason, my mind just went blank with this one.
  7. Satire :: Borat? He's pretty offensive, but if you simply take in the social, cultural, and religious innuendos as what they are -- JOKES -- then it's all good again.
  8. Erratic :: Odd sleeping hours and my weight.
  9. Costume :: Jewelry.
  10. Secretary :: If I actually had one, I'd seriously start doubting myself.

2 comments:

Zooomabooma said...

Talk about odd sleeping hours...

sometimes I work 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.

and sometimes 9 p.m. to 9 a.m. ... that means I've gotta sleep during the day. On days that I have off, I'm not sure when to sleep!!

Hey, cool mutterings!

See ya :)

frenchkys said...

In the last 3 days, I probably had a total of 9 hours of sleep. I'm a zombie!

Thanks for stopping by again. See you around! ;)