Sunday, January 6, 2008

Unconscious Mutterings 27

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?

  1. Mist :: Stephen King's The Mist
  2. Eating :: A necessity AND pastime for most.
  3. Beacon :: Crispy, honey-cured bacon. I know it's a totally different word, but #2 got me hungry.
  4. Speaker :: iPod speakers -- just as essential as the earphones.
  5. Episodes :: House, Weeds, That 70's Show, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Simpsons, Heroes, Friends (I'm on Season 4 for the Nth time), Felicity, Will & Grace, and all the other TV shows I love.
  6. Conference :: Calcutta Jamming Device (a.k.a. three-way calling). It's just a phrase my friends and I cooked up when we were in college. We did it with as many as SEVEN of us on the line; it was crazy. Everyone talking at once -- there definitely was a party on the telephone!
  7. Sneak attack :: The first time I read this, I thought it said SNACK attack. Here we go again with the food. Last night, while watching The Jane Austen Book Club and Before The Devil Knows You're Dead, I was stuffing my mouth with Cooler Ranch Doritos with a side of sour cream and salsa. The other night was DVD night with my girlfriends and I ended up finishing a whole bag of microwave popcorn. Plus a handful of Ruffles' Cheddar & Sour Cream. Tomorrow, I'll go back to healthy eating, I promise.
  8. Medic :: What I'll need if I don't stop snacking.
  9. Web :: Spiderman, Charlotte, dreamcatchers -- all came to mind and I couldn't pick just one.
  10. 2008 :: A very promising year. Although, my Chinese horoscope says I need to be extra careful. I am supposedly prone to robbers and the like. Golly.

4 comments:

Mariposa said...

Hahahah, your mutterings made me LOL!

Penelope Anne said...

Bacon - Beacon, yeah I see the resemblance...of course your mutterings made me hungry. Great ones this week.

Zooomabooma said...

Oh my goodness, I sure hope you work out since you eat so much unhealthy food. Try carrots for snacking! I'd LOVE to wolf down ice cream by the pint and packages of cookies... but ugh, food that's not good for a person, it causes diabetes and heart disease, etc.

Good reading your mutterings, though!

See ya :)

frenchkys said...

Mariposa -- haha always glad to put a smile on people's faces.

Penelope -- I'm ALWAYS hungry. It's a disease. Haha Thanks for stopping by, and I hope I see y'all again over here soon.

Chris -- I had a feeling THIS would freak you out LOL. I'm doing much better today, actually. 358 more days to go...ha ha. Well, Mom's a diabetic, history of hypertension in both sides of the family, Gramps died of complications from kidney & heart failure -- I've heard AND seen it all. I may hit a few more slumps in the road, but I always get back on the right track. Thanks for the concern though. It is much appreciated.