Monday, January 28, 2008

Wishcrazy

I wish people would be more forgiving, compassionate, empathetic, kind. I wish the Earth wasn't dying. I wish everyone had a bucket list and did every single thing on it with no hesitation. I wish there was no war, poverty, famine, oppression. I wish nobody felt forsaken or alone.

I wish my brother would pass his board exams next week and be the best Physical Therapist ever. I wish my parents were on a perpetual vacation together. I wish Obie could get his dream job and lead a very fulfilling, happy life. I wish my dearly departed are having a rock fest in heaven. I wish my Aunts would never need to work so hard anymore. I wish my sisters are all living their Happily Ever Afters.

I wish I could stumble upon the cure for all diseases and host the grandest food fight party in Africa. I wish I could travel on a whim. I wish I had an unlimited disposable income and could never incur debt. I really wish I was fearless. I wish I wasn't so stubborn. I wish I could overcome stage fright. I wish I wasn't so forgetful. I wish I could be with my dad again. I wish I was multilingual. I wish I would never have to go to the movies alone again. I wish I was GREAT at something. I wish I knew more about the world. I wish I never ran out of smart and witty things to say. I wish I didn't feel lethargic all the time. I wish I was someone's hero. I wish I was in good shape. I wish I could have babies in the future. I wish I could sit down with Ethan Hawke, have drinks with him, and just pick his brain. I wish I could write more songs. I wish I was part Irish. I wish I could win a very prestigious award (or be knighted). I wish I could be a guest on Oprah or Inside The Actors Studio. I wish I could get more second chances. I wish I was understood. I wish there were no deadlines. I wish I didn't have any regrets.

What do you guys wish for?

9 comments:

Jamie said...

I wished that I had found out sooner that everything that happens in life good or bad is a chance to learn and grow from the experience.

tegdirb92 said...

I hope all of your wishes come true for you. Happy MM.

Sanni said...

I share most of your wishes...
... and I hope all your wishes may come true...
... and I hope the baby growing inside me is healthy =)

louanne said...

Ive always wanted to have my own entourage. That and a bag full of cash that I didn't have to steal. =) =) =)

Gattina said...

And I wish you that all your wishes will be fulfilled !

Mo said...

You said you wish you could be great at something.
I think you are!

A dream is a wish your heart makes,
manic mo

the teach said...

frenchkys, beautifully written! All the wishes of the world. The things we all wish for! :)

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

That's a lot of wishes. I really like the part about having a food fight in Africa. That would be awesome. Have a great MM. :)

frenchkys said...

Thanks for the well wishes, guys. And I wish you all the best this life has to offer!!!

Happy MM!