Sunday, February 10, 2008

On Parties, Betties, And Kevin Smith

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?

  1. Score :: 81.75% -- my brother's score that put him in the top 9. This year's physical therapy board exam was SO hard that the top 1 examinee only scored 84.10%
  2. Luxurious :: Strawberries, chocolate fountains, chauffeur-driven cars, huge house, private jet, haute couture, Olympic-size pool, and a lifetime supply of low-fat low-sodium Spam.
  3. Party :: All week, baby!!!
  4. Limited edition :: Havaianas Swarovsky.
  5. Security :: Some people use blankets, others a favorite childhood toy. Mine is this pillow that I've had since the 7th grade (the first one had to be disposed due to health reasons).
  6. Betty :: Ugly Betty. I don't really watch it for America Ferrera's character. I'm more fond of Justin (Mark Indelicato), Amanda (Becki Newton), and Marc (Michael Urie) -- they crack me up every time.
  7. Under construction :: my head.
  8. Pest :: Leeches -- both figuratively and literally.
  9. Director :: Kevin Smith. Watching all his movies again.
  10. Express :: Mail. Despite convenient technology, yes, I still use snail mail.

3 comments:

genny said...

Congrats to your brother.... Interesting answers.

spongebabe said...

i have a favorite blanket. its name is blankie. can't sleep without it. ^_^

frenchkys said...

Genny -- First time seeing you here. Thanks for stopping by. ;)

Yula -- I don't have a name for mine. I just call it my "embracing pillow." It used to be a long-ass pillow, but it just got shorter and shorter through the years (it's probably the world saying "get another one, fool!") Haha Thanks for sharing!

I hope all is well with you both. ;)