Tuesday, March 4, 2008

10 On Tuesday: Favorite Drinks

OK, in no particular order (only because I can't really favor caffeine over alcohol and vice versa), my ten favorite drinks are:

1. Diet Coke. Over here it's called Coke Light. Even with the new Coke Zero out in the market now, I still prefer Coke Light. I guess I was never really after which drink had the less calories or the least amount of sugar. Although I should be concerned, since diabetes kind of runs in the family. But I'm all for the tasty and the bubbly, baby. Regular coke's too sweet; Coke Light is just right.

2. Iced Chocolate with a shot of Valencia from Starbucks.

3. **This one's a tie between strawberry banana shakes (both commercial and homemade) and** Strawberries & Cream Frappuccino, also from Starbucks.

4. Bailey's on the rocks with at least 2 cherries. Gotta have them cherries.

5. Ultimate Mocha Ice Blended from The Coffee Bean.

6. Beer. From local varieties of San Miguel to imported ones like Singha, Bud, and Corona.

7. Snapple Pink Lemonade. I used to be so addicted to this stuff.

8. Every single thing on the Boone's Farm family of wines. I especially like the strawberry variations. It's cheap and it tastes mighty fine. I guess I was never pegged as a champagne/fancy wine kind of girl.

9. The Big Gulp -- 32 ounces of tangy bliss.

10. Jack and Coke Light. Ahh, Jack, old buddy, old pal.

8 comments:

storyteller said...

Hmm … I haven’t had Bailey’s for a long time, but I do enjoy it now and again.
Hugs and blessings,

frenchkys said...

You know what? I actually forgot to add STRAWBERRY BANANA SHAKES. Those are the best.

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday! ;)

Sonya said...

Great list! I really need to make a Starbucks run!

Sunfire said...

Wow, Boone's Farm.... A few years ago, that would have made up it's own list of ten favorites, LOL! Thanks for reminding me!

the teach said...

frenchkys, you left a real funny remark on my MM post... Thanks I appreciate it. I'm sure your boyfriend IS YOUR geek and a sweetheart. And yes, Ian is a HUNK!

frenchkys said...

Sonya - Starbucks...yeah, it does that to you sometimes, doesn't it. lol

Sunfire - I cheated there a little, didn't I. ALL flavors of Boone's Farm lol I'm greedy like that, I suppose.

Hey, Teach! Haha I enjoyed your MM post very much. I wonder if I should start an ITH fans club...or is there one already?! LOL

Have a great day, all! And thanks so so much for letting your presence known. ;) Bottoms up!!!

Laane said...

Oh yes, Baileys...pure.

You can find my ten ::here::

have a great day!

frenchkys said...

Hey, thanks, Laane! ;)