Thursday, June 12, 2008

Double Celebration

I just realized it was [almost] exactly last year when I started this blog!@#$ How could I not remember this?!? I guess I do live up to the premise of my blog -- this is imperfection at its finest. How about that.

So, today calls for much celebration -- my blog's 1st year anniversary (which was actually on the 10th of June) and the commemoration of our country's independence from Spain for over a century now.

I leave you now with a very touching rendition of the Philippine National Anthem. Mabuhay ang Pilipinas! Double yay! Plus a pat on my shoulder for my 1st birthday on Blogger. ;)

3 comments:

DM said...

Happy Anniversary + Independence Day!

Magsinoc Family
San Diego, CA

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

frenchkys said...

Blogoversary haha I like it.

Thanks, you guys. Cheers from Manila to San Diego & Toronto! ;)