Sunday, June 8, 2008

On Weddings, Theme Park Rides, And Cuss Words That Rhyme With Shoop

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?

  1. Rambling :: What I do when I'm a) nervous, b) on the verge of lying, and c) posting on a Sunday.
  2. Magnetic :: My personality (haha!).
  3. Again! :: What you say after being on a sweet theme park ride.
  4. Acoustic :: My guitar.
  5. Mahogany :: Tough wood.
  6. Promises :: Paolo & Julie forever...congrats again, you guys. I love you!
  7. Ill fitting :: A size 0 dress. It's simply unnatural.
  8. Sublime :: Sing me with now... "I don't practice Santeria, I ain't got no crystal ball. I had a million dollars but I, I spent it all!"
  9. Poop :: A polite way of saying sh*t.
  10. Disoriented :: What you'll be if you cross me.

2 comments:

Storm said...

Fun mutterings.

frenchkys said...

Sunday mutterings are always fun. :) Thanks for stopping by!