Monday, June 9, 2008

Under, Under, Under

I did some underwear shopping last week -- once on Thursday and then again yesterday afternoon. It's a secret favorite pastime (well, maybe not so much a secret anymore haha).

I haven't been myself lately; Obie thinks I might be feeling a little under the weather. I told him (and everyone else who asked) that I was just a little...tired.

My cousin Paolo and sweet Julie tied the knot under the stars last night. Needless to say, it was a beautiful wedding. They asked me to sing and I obliged. The best part was seeing all my relatives again. They're flying back to New York after their honeymoon. But not before another night of poker, that's for sure. God, I miss the old days...

4 comments:

crazy working mom said...

Hope you're not feeling so...tired today.

I love the wedding shot. It looks beautiful.

Happy MM!

frenchkys said...

Hey, Tisha! I'm feeling a lot better, thank you.

The wedding pic was taken by my bro. I give him snaps for that one. :)

WillThink4Wine said...

I think if I met a crowd like that in the underwear I'd take a pass! Love the kitty shot and wedding photo! I hope you're not 'tired' today, too! Happy MM!

frenchkys said...

It's the only picture I could find of "underwear shopping" LOL

Thanks a lot for stopping by. Happy MM to you, too!