Sunday, July 6, 2008

On Indecent Proposals, Lipsticks, And The Real Doctor

LunaNina says ... and the Doctor and I think ... ?

1. Notification :: ...emails. Sometimes they can get a little annoying though.
2. Cheat :: do, or do not. you still have to wait until november for the dvd to come out. (on Season 4 of Doctor Who)
3. Top Ten:: having one is never enough.
4. Draft :: rough, just the way good writers like it.
5. Unbelievable :: "The things, you say, your purple prose just gives you away. The things you say, you're UNBELIEVABLE" ~ INXS
6. Cheap :: comments made to fill the void, and nothing more.
7. Spontaneous :: wait, let me think about this first.
8. Harass :: Men who offer to buy your hair. Creepy, no?
9. Lipstick :: Toast Of New York. My girl friends and I used to love that shade.
10. Transpire :: hang on, it could happen.

4 comments:

Hootin' Anni said...

rough draft....good one!!!

I've muttered. Hope you can drop by.

Nina said...

Another Dr. Who fan!!! My 1st mutterings has been posted.

Have a great day!

Sandy M said...

Awesome mutterings. Have a great week!

frenchkys said...

Anni -- Yeah, I liked that, too. ;)

Nina -- Wow! Welcome to the UM circle! Have you been following season 4 though? Saturday's finale just blew me away. I miss the Doctor already...

Sandy -- Loved yours, too. Hope to see you here again soon.

Happy mutterings, everyone! ;)